Friday, January 6, 2017

Representational Art and Artists that I really like!

Where to begin?

So I follow a ton of artists on deviantart (a social media community based around creating and sharing art) and a ton of them do representational art that I find really beautiful.

Last June I put up some of it on my art tumblr, (tumblr is a social media platform not based around anything in particular,) and here is a link to that month in the archive to give you some idea:

http://jpmorrow.tumblr.com/archive/2016/6

Because I try (and fail) to keep track of these artists I compiled a list with links to all of them, also on my art blog:

http://jpmorrow.tumblr.com/post/155453576652/linkdump-of-a-ton-of-artists-i-follow-on

This list is of artists that I follow that do representational sorts of artwork, and sadly does not include artists that specialize in photography, decorative arts, sculpture, crafts and all the other wonderful kinds of art.  Maybe I will make linkdumps for them too if I ever have the time.

It is not a complete list by any means but I wanted to share the wonderfulness and help support artists around the world.