Friday, May 22, 2020

DA is Trash!

The new version of deviantart is such absolute trash its phenomenal.  Its far worse than I ever expected.  The adolescent monkeys running it have destroyed any semblance of functionality.  I can’t find my art, or other people’s art, or the art in my group, or any submissions to it.  Its phenomenal!

And its not just me, the feedback they've been getting has been overwhelmingly negative.  It was a good thing for me for a while.  And for a lot of people.  A social media that let me connect with other artists and share beautiful art and encouragement, so its sad to see it go.

So basically all I'm saying is I'm not active on there and won't be for the foreseeable future.  The only places I have left to share my art are here, and tumblr:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jpmorrow-art