Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Spoonflower Shenanigans

I no longer have fabric and wallpaper for sale on my Spoonflower account because they changed the rates so I wouldn't get paid very much at all and it isn't worth it.  Cutting out the artist is disrespectful to both the artist and the consumer because supporting an artist is probably a small but meaningful part of what motivates someone to buy products designed by artists in the first place.

Thank you to everybody who's bought my designs in the past, that's huge, I appreciate your support over the years and it means a lot to me!

Since yardage and merch haven't panned out, the only products I have left are coloring books on Amazon:

amazon.com/author/jpmorrow

And if you've bought any of those thank you as well!

And I've got plenty more ideas for artistic projects for the future if I have time...