Friday, May 13, 2016

I'm now selling prints and stuff on Redbubble!

I am now selling my artwork on prints and stuff on Redbubble!

Here's my store:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/magicalglow/shop

The username 'jpmorrow' was taken, so now I am 'magicalglow' on Redbubble. I think instead of putting up all my artwork I will only put up realistic style paintings that have a magically luminous quality to them.

Which of course means I have to do more painting!  :)

Now of course Redbubble has a minimum payment threshold of $20, which means that people can buy lots of stuff and if my share of it is less than that I don't get paid.  I can just see myself as a doddering old 90 year old, sitting there on a park bench going "oh yes I still have a Redbubble account... its got $1.38 on it... maybe if someone buys something I'll be able to draw it out!"

So what I did about that was I marked up the artist percentage on everything so I get $20 dollars no matter what people buy.  So if everything on here seems too expensive I still have my Society 6 store where I have a wider selection of art for cheaper:

https://society6.com/jpmorrow

Because S6 is cool like that!

I like Redbubble and see my setting up a store there as an opportunity to hone my craft as an artist and the moral of this story is that I need to do more painting!

Thanks for reading <3 :)